Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Arcteryx Men’s Gamma MX Jacket will keep you warm and dry, and let you do your thing outdoors, even during not-so-good weather. A lightweight softshell fabric is the key to your warmness and dryness, and is comfy as well. Gusseted underarms allow you to freely move your arms if these Arcteryx jacket, so you can do what you’ve gotta do. Sometimes I do random jumping jacks at coffee shops. I could totally do them in this jacket. That’d be fun.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Gamma MX Jacket
We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Lightly insulated
- Wind resistant
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Molded zipper garages
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Stretch-woven cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Lightweight softshell fabric sheds precipitation and provides warmth
- DWR finish
- Articulated patterning, and gusseted underarms for freedom of movement
- Two hand pockets and two chest pockets, laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zipper
- Activity: Alpine Climbing
- Weight: (M): 20 oz / 576 g
- Fit: Athletic, hip length
- Fabric: Fortius 2.0-53% polyester, 27% nylon, 20% polyurethane
- Machine wash in cold water
- Wash dark colors separately
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron on low heat
- Do not use fabric softener
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.