Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Men's Epsilon SV Jacket by Arcteryx. The Epsilon SV Jacket is a highly breathable, lightly insulated Softshell for high-output aerobic activities in cooler mixed conditions. Constructed with a medium-weight Bonded Polyester Fleece textile, this jacket provides moderate warmth while efficiently breathing during activity. Due to the hydrophobic nature of the material's all-polyester composition it sheds precipitation, wicks moisture and dries quickly.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Epsilon SV Jacket
We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing.
- Weather resistant
- Wind resistant
- Stretch wrist gussets
- Scuba hood
- Reflective logo
- Anatomical shaping and gusseted underarms for fit and comfort
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip, two hand pockets with zippers
- Full front zip with laminated, protective chin guard
- Laminated hem with adjustable hem draw cord
- Activity: Ski Touring / Hiking
- Weight: (M): 17.7 oz / 503 g
- Fit: Athletic, hip length
- Fabric: Bonded polyester fleece
- Machine wash in warm water
- Do not use fabric softener
- Tumble dry on medium heat
- Do not iron
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.