Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Men's Epsilon SV Hoody by Arcteryx is made with a medium-weight Bonded Polyester, providing a moderate level of warmth and displaying exceptional breathability. The structured hood and longer length increase coverage for cold days on skis or trails. Sometimes just have to wear one of these to stay warm. When my X-GF isn't steeling other people's BFs, she steels Arcteryx. No really. She has a restraining order from that other store. Gender specific anatomical patterning.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Epsilon SV Hoody
We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing. We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing. We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing.
- Mid-weight polyester fleece is bonded to woven face fabric for warmth and durability
- Low profile Storm Hood
- Sleeve pocket with laminated zip, two zippered hand pockets
- Anatomical shaping and gusseted underarms
- Full front zip with laminated, protective chin guard, laminated hem with adjustable hem drawcord
- Weight: M: 16.5 oz / 470 g
- Fit: Athletic, hip length
- Bonded polyester fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.