Moosejaw Staff Pick
"My Atcteryx Beta SL Jacket has been in use for two seasons now and I'm loving the way it works. I've been slowly dropping a few pounds for the last couple years, and this year it was time for a jacket upgrade. I purchased the Beta SL for it's the lightweight and watertight Gore-Tex Paclite fabric, which has been put to the test in quite a few Michigan rainstorms, and kept me dry every time. The only warning I can give is that it IS a little short of length, so your bottom half (bum on down) is definitely exposed. Pair it with some ultralight waterproof/breathable pants and you're laughing. You could also substitute the Beta AR Jacket, if you prefer a little more length and extra features at the expense of the extra weight."
Jeff - Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
The Men's Beta SL Jacket by Arcteryx, at hip length is an excellent all-around Gore-Tex Paclite jacket that is ideal for hikers, bikers, or those who require lightweight and packable storm protection without all of our Ascent specific features. With a trim fitting Drop Hood and lowered hand-warmer pockets, this piece is a great choice if climbing helmets and harnesses aren't in the backpack.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Beta SL Jacket
We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing.
- Constructed with Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite technology
- Low profile Storm Hood offers full weather protection and is adjustable to rotate with your head
- Two zippered, laminated hand pockets
- Laminated hem with adjustable hem drawcord
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Weight: M: 11.0 oz / 314 g
- Fit: Athletic with e3D, hip length
- N40p Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite product technology
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.