Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Men's Beta LT Jacket is a no-nonsense GORE-TEX® Pro waterproof shell that is light enough to take with you on any pursuit. My buddy Jeff owns one of these and I'm always jealous when I see him wearing it on hiking trips. I asked him to give me a quick review but he muttered something about me doing my own job. Jeff is grumpy today. But the Beta LT doesn't care how grumpy or incosiderate you might be towards your friends, it will still keep you fully protected from rain and wind. Weighing in at 12.5 oz, it is extremely packable and will withstand being crammed into your pack, even in a grumpy Jeff-like manner. So pick up this shell and rest assured that it will always be there for you when times get tough, even if you've alienated everybody else in your life. Like Jeff.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Beta LT Jacket
- Highly breathable GORE-TEX Pro Shell with N40p-X face fabric keeps jacket light and supple
- #3 WaterTight Vislon centre front zipper
- Helmet compatible StormHood
- Two hand pockets, internal laminated pocket with zipper
- Trim fit for increased breathability during high output
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Beta LT Jacket
- Weight: 12.5 oz / 355 g
- Fit: Trim with e3D, hip length
- N40p-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.