Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
If, for some reason, society collapses and we enter a state of pure chaos, I will instantly run into our warehouse and grab an Arc'teryx Men's Beta AR Jacket (and then a couple of our heftiest ice axes). I would want the no-nonsense protection with bombproof durability. The GORE-TEX Pro will block wind, rain, snow and whatever else falls from the sky in our broken world. It is light and packable with an athletic fit that will accommodate layers for the coldest winters (of our discontent). The hand pockets (pack compatible) and pit-zips allow for ample ventilation so I could stay on the move even with drastically changing temperatures and conditions. This situation is purely hypothetical and will probably/hopefully never happen, but if the Beta AR is up for that challenge, it can certainly handle the challenges of our current world.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Beta AR Jacket
- Rugged, durable and breathable GORE-TEX Pro Shell; light and supple 40D fabric through main body, reinforced in high wear areas with hardwearing 80D fabrics
- WaterTight Vision centre front zipper; WaterTight pit zippers for ventilation
- Helmet compatible DropHood with fast adjustment is designed to rotate with your head
- Two hand pockets, internal laminated pocket with zipper
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Beta AR Jacket
- Weight: 13.0 oz / 440 g
- Fit: Athletic with e3D, hip length
- N40R-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell
- N80P-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.