Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The reason that I love Arc'teryx jackets, apart from their flawless construction and seemingly endless list of technical features, is that they give me the option of doing some extreme alpine excursions. Here's the thing about me, I probably won't do any alpine mountaineering, but I love having options. The Arc'teryx Men's Alpha SV Jacket, designed for severe conditions, opens up those options. The GORE-TEX® Pro fabric shell is fully waterproof (with WaterTight™ zippers all around) while remaining breathable, lightweight and durable enough to function perfectly under a harness. Pit-zips allow you to further regulate ventilation and temperature. While bred for mountain tops, the Alpha SV won't judge you if its primary usage is day to day comfort and protection.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Alpha SV Jacket
- Hard wearing nylon, plain weave N80p-X face fabric delivers long term performance
- Athletic e3D patterning provides room for three layers while facilitating movement
- Helmet-compatible StormHood rotates without blocking vision
- WaterTight pit zippers permit rapid ventilation; two large bellowed chest pockets, one internal pocket and sleeve pocket
- Hem drawcord and HemLock removable inserts prevent jacket from slipping out from underneath harness
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Alpha SV Jacket
- Weight: 17.6 oz / 498 g
- Fit: Athletic with e3D, hip length
- N80P-X Gore-Tex Pro 3L
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.