Moosejaw Staff Pick
"No it's not just a rain jacket, if you hike or spend anytime outdoors when it's raining or even a light snow this jacket is the best barrier against both. There are very few pieces of gear I can say that I've used spring skiing then the next week used hiking on St. John's in the Caribbean. I have had the Alpha SL jacket for two years now and have used it more than any other. It has everything you need - 1) Water proof and windproof as a result of Gore-Tex Paclite, 2) looks badass, 3) great fit, 4) my favorite, pit zips that actually open wide enough to be useful. The pocket placement has also worked really well under my pack. I have used this coat for skiing/snowboarding, hiking, canoeing (4 days of straight rain in Algonquin and never got wet), and everyday use. But seriously, this is by far my favorite Paclite shell and yes you should get one too, then stop in the Rochester store and we can be twins."
Eric the Red - Rochester Moosejaw
The Men's Alpha SL Jacket by Arcteryx, designed for the light and fast fanatic, the Alpha SL Jacket is streamlined to deliver complete weather protection without excess weight and bulk. Appointed with all the essential back country features, this compact and lightweight jacket rides along for take anywhere storm security.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Alpha SL Jacket
We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing.
- Very compact, lightweight Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite product technology
- Athletic patterning provides room for three layers while facilitating movement
- Helmet-compatible Storm Hood rotates without blocking vision
- WaterTight pit zippers permit rapid ventilation two hand pockets and one internal pocket
- Laminated drop back hem with adjustable drawcord
- Weight: M: 12.1 oz / 342 g
- Fit: Athletic, hip length
- N40r Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite product technology
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.