Get a FREE Arc'teryx Limited Edition BELT BUCKLE when you order any Arc'teryx item over $150. The Limited Edition Belt Buckle is available ONLY at Moosejaw. Just use code ARCBELT in your cart and we'll magically take care of the free belt buckle thing. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Men's Alpha SL Hybrid Jacket is a reinforced lightweight shell for alpine climbing and trekking. The majority of the Alpha SL Hybrid is made with Gore-Tex Paclite, to protect you from rain and snow while keeping the weight down. The Hybrid gets its name due to a combination of another fabric within, Gore-Tex 3L Pro Shell. The Pro Shell fabric is placed at high wear areas to reinforce and provide a little beefiness. Your high wear areas include the shoulders (to protect against pack straps), and at the zippers. This results in a lightweight, breathable jacket that can pack down small for staying in your bag on nice days. The helmet compatible StormHood can be cinched down without losing peripheral vision and a short brim keeps rain out of your eyes. Get ready for your next speed run.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Alpha SL Hybrid Jacket
- Very compact, lightweight Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite fabric technology body reinforced with Gore-Tex 3L in high wear areas
- Athletic e3D patterning provides room for three layers while facilitating movement
- Helmet-compatible Storm Hood rotates without blocking vision
- WaterTight pit zippers permit rapid ventilation; two hand pockets
- Hem drawcords prevent updrafts and heat loss
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Alpha SL Hybrid Jacket
- Weight: (M): 12.9 oz / 366 g
- Fit: Athletic with e3D, hip length
- N40r Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite product technology
- N40p-x Gore-Tex 3L reinforcements
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.