The Arcteryx Men's B-360 Harness. This brand-new harness brings Arc'teryx lightweight Warp Strength technology to big wall and even industrial climbing applications. The B360 features a super-wide swami belt and buckle leg loops for all-day comfort on the wall. Supple Warp Strength technology materials and construction are durable, breathable, and designed to be as unobtrusive as possible. Improved webbing tie-in point adds strength to a critical area.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx B360 Harness
We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing.
- Extra-wide WST swami evenly supports load across entire harness structure
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Six gear loops, ten ice clipper slots, two drop seat, buckles, non-structural haul loop
- Warp Strength Technology
- 6 Reversible / removable gear loops
- Non-structural haul loop
- Adjustable leg loops
- 10 Ice clipper slots
- Weight: M: 12.7 oz / 360 g
- 7075-T6 aluminum anodized buckles
- Burly Double Weave four way stretch fabric
- Type 6.6 nylon webbing, polyurethane gear loops
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.