Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
Award Winner - National Geographic Adventure Gear of the Year Award 2010
The Alpha SV Glove is an advanced GORE-TEX Pro Shell 3L layering system designed for backcountry performance. Engineered with the patent pending Tri-Dex Technology, the outer shell and liner feature a unique finger construction with aggressive articulation for an unparalleled anatomic fit. A removable Polartec Wind Pro liner features low-profile micro-seams, and a snow-shedding laminated cuff that remains open for easy donning during transitions. Supple leather reinforces high wear zones.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Alpha SV Glove
We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing.
- N80p-x Gore-Tex Pro 3L waterproof outer shell combined with leather palm overlay
- Tri-Dex Technology uses a three-lobe pattern providing exceptional dexterity and a three-dimensional precision touch
- Wide gauntlet slides easily over shell and insulation layers
- Removable Polartec Wind Pro high loft fleece liner dries quickly
- Elasticized wrist closure secures glove position during adjustment; removable leashes
- Weight: M: 9.8 oz / 278 g
- Fit: Athletic e3D
- N80p-x Gore-Tex Pro 3L outer shell Lezanova palm overlay
- Polartec Wind Pro high loft fleece liner
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.