Right now we're offering an extra % off on sale items based on how many things on sale you get. It can be a little confusing, so I asked our new VP of marketing to put it into a table so everyone could get it.
|Get 1 item on sale||&||take an extra 10% off|
|Get 2 items on sale||&||take an extra 15% off|
|Get 3 items on sale||&||take an extra 20% off|
We all agreed it was a beautiful table and that we didn't need to mess this one up by adding anything else. Use code JACKSON otherwise it won't work and you'll ruin everything.
Love the madness,
The guy in charge told us that we have to tell you these rules about the sale:
• Add up to 3 sale items in your cart. The more you buy the better the price.
• Maximum additional discount is 20%.
• The deal only works on items already on sale.
• The deal would work on all extra toppings if we sold pizzas.
• You have to use coupon code JACKSON or it won't work, no one will like you and you'll lose half of your followers on Twitter.
• Excludes sale items from GoPro, Yakima and Snow/Wake/Skate brands, including Burton, Volcom, Liquid Force, Foursquare, Analog, Sessions, Oakley and others.
• Sale ends Sunday, September 3rd. Offer cannot be combined with other offers or stegosauruses. Offer cannot be applied to past purchases, especially from the Jurassic period. Offer good for in-stock items only.