Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Hybrid Down Vest is a packable vest built for use as a snow midlayer. The Hybrid Down combines 600 fill power duck down in the shoulders and chest for maximum warmth where you need it most and Polartec Power Stretch fleece elsewhere for lightweight breathability. The combination makes this vest packable so you can stuff it away in your backpack when not in use, and warmth in low-bulk. The length is longer than most vests for additional coverage at the small of your back and the regular fit allows for additional layers underneath. You'll find three pockets throughout, two drop-in hand pockets and a single zippered chest pocket for an energy gel or granola bar. Your neck snuggles against a fleece lined collar as you power up the mountain only to enjoy a quicker ride down.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Hybrid Down Vest
- Durable ripstop nylon overlays Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-liveplucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down paneled over shoulders and chest
- Lightweight, breathable Polartec Power Stretch fleece everywhere else
- Soft brushed interior collar is warm next to the back of the neck and face
- Raglan sleeve construction for comfort when wearing a pack
- Chest pocket on wearers right chest to help avoid safety equipment stacking issues
- Two handwarmer pockets with hidden zippers
- Binding at the hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Hybrid Down Vest
- Weight: 9.5 oz / 269 g
- Regular fit
- Shell: 1.2-oz 20-denier down-proof nylon ripstop paired with 6.8-oz 88% recycled polyester Polartec Power Stretch flat-face fleece with 12% spandex
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.