Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men's Denali Vest is a trail vest for fleecy warmth while moving fast through the chill in forested national treasures. The vest takes the classic Polartec 300 fleece from everyone's favorite Denali Jacket and saves you the cost of buying a pair of sleeves. The midweight fleece warms up your center, so you can slip it on over your flannel and head up to the cabin in the fall. There is always the option of tossing it on over a base layer and then adding a hardshell for superior layered protection in the colder winter. The upper half of the vest features abrasion resistant nylon and the whole exterior is coated with a durable water repellent finish for light weather protection when venturing out in uncertain conditions. Pockets have been spattered about the vest, two at the chest (one napoleon, one horizontal) and two hand pockets, all zipper shut to prevent your treats, wallet, and notebook from littering the trail or street.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Denali Vest
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders and chest
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Media pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
- Indicated colorways are part of our LIFE Cycle program
- Midweight fleece vest delivers durable comfort and warmth
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Denali Vest
- Average Weight: 8.82 oz / 250 g
- Relaxed fit
- Center Back Length: 27"
- Body: Recycled Polartec Classic 300 Series fleece with DWR
- Abrasion: laundered two-ply nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.