Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Girls' Camp TNF Convertible Pant is a zip-off hiking pant for her to enjoy the campground and explore new trails. The combination of 95% nylon and 5% elastane provides lightweight coverage that stretches with her every move. All while her lower half is receiving 50 UPF protection from the sun, so she can stay out all day long. The zip-off legs make it easy to go from cool, dewy mornings to bright, hot afternoons. The EZ-grow function at the cuff (pant portion only) allows you to adjust the pant to her height. This increases durability, as she won’t be dragging around a too-long pant, and you’ll be able to squeeze out more than one year out of the durable Camp TNF Convertibles.
FEATURES of The North Face Girls' Camp TNF Convertible Pant
- Internal adjustable elasticized waistband with zip-fly and belt loops
- Scoop hand pockets
- EZ-grow function
- Zip-off legs
- Reflective logo clip label
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF)-50
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Girls' Camp TNF Convertible Pant
- Average Weight: 8 oz / 226 g
- Inseam: ungrown: 26", grown: 28", short: 4"
- 145 g/m2 95% nylon, 5% elastane faille weave
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.