Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Mountain Equipment Men's Ibex Pant is a soft shell pant for adventures into the mountains and hiking in cooler weather. The EXOLITE II fabric resists wind while providing a light amount of insulation, so your thighs and knees are protected against the oncoming wind as you move forward. The pants hold up to scrambling and dirt with reinforcements at the knees. The active fit comes closer to the body, preventing excess fabric from snagging on branches or gear, with articulation in the knee and a gusseted crotch to encourage free movement. All five pockets are zippered so you won't have to worry about littering the trail with an escaped map or losing your pocket knife. Tug the integrated belt to prevent the pants from falling down your waist and enjoy the soft touch of micro fleece against your waist.
FEATURES of the Mountain Equipment Men's Ibex Pant
- Exolite II fabric, the perfect balance of insulation, wind resistance and protection
- Active fit with articulated knees and gusseted crotch
- 2 zipped hand pockets and 1 rear zipped pocket
- 2 zipped thigh pockets with integrated mesh lining
- Integrated belt with double press-stud waist closure
- Microfleece lined waistband for improved comfort
- Zipped lower leg gusset and hidden drawcord channel at hem (drawcord not included)
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Equipment Men's Ibex Pant
- Weight: 18.7 oz / 530 g
- Fabric Weight: 110 / 180D - 193g
- Content: 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane