Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
If you’re smart and bad-ass enough to own a GoPro camera, then you’ll need an equally smart and bad-ass memory card to store all your video footage. GoPro’s 16 gig SD memory card from SanDisk combines some insane storage capacity and super fast data transfer rates in a waterproof memory card about the size of a postage stamp. So cute. This little guy is also shock proof, vibration proof, and has an operating temperature range from 13°F to 185°F. That’s hot. Two word sentences are my specialty. That’s all.
FEATURES of the GoPro 16GB SD Memory Card - Class 10
- Combines massive storage capacity and blazing data transfer rates in a memory card no bigger than a postage stamp
- Ideal recording media for your new GoPro HD HERO camera
- Temperature proof
- Shock proof
- Vibration proof
- X-ray proof memory cards
- Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- 1 SanDisk 16GB Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC) Memory Card (Class 10)
- Jewel Case
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
SPECIFICATIONS of the GoPro 16GB SD Memory Card - Class 10
- Capacity: 16GB
- Form Factor: SDHC
- Video Performance Rating: Class 10 / UHS-1 Bus Architecture
- Performance / Speed: Up to 45MB/s read/write speed
- Operating Temp: -13° F to 185° F / -25° C to 85° C
- Storage Temp: -40° F to 185° F / -40° C to 85° C
- Weight: 0.09 oz / 2.5 g
- Dimension: 0.94 x 1.25 x 0.08" / 24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm (H x W x D)
- Compatibility: Compatible with all SDHC/SDXC and SDHC-I/SDXC-I (UHS-I) enabled host devices
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.