Waterproof and warm with loot left over for pancakes.
This jacket can land 1080s; actually, all jackets can; but this jacket does it while worn by Shaun White. Waterproof and breathable for double duty drying powers, it's lightly insulated for all-season warmth, and armed with venting Pit Zips for instant cooling. Additional features include pockets for music, pass, and goggles, as well as a waist gaiter to seal jacket to pant. Key Features of the Burton TWC Such A Deal Snowboard Jacket:
- 5,000mm Waterproof
- 5,000g Breathability
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Coated Fabric [5,000MM, 5,000G]
- TWC Sig Fit
- Thermacore Insulation [40G Throughout]
- Taffeta Lining
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips
- Critically Taped Seams
- Fulltime Hood
- Zippered and Velcro Handwarmer Pockets
- Internal Media/Goggle Pocket
- Includes White Collection Jacket Features Package
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.