Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Iron Hands Full Fingers Gloves by Metolius are a great tool that will assit in your vertical ventures. Made out of durable cowhide, with a triple-stiched, split cowhide palm reinforcement. I really like the Iron Hands Full Fingers Glove, it helps my hands heal from some intense belaying. Metolius really has it going on.
FEATURES of the Metolius Iron Hand Full Finger Gloves
- A summer-weight synthetic version of our super popular climbing glove, perfect for belaying, big wall climbing, ropes courses and via ferrata ascents
- Maxkin synthetic main body
- Triple stitched split-cowhide palm reinforcement
- Breathable and form-fitting back panel
- All wear areas are reinforced
- Double-stitched finger openings
- Bar-tacked webbing clip-in loop
- Hook and loop wrist closure
- Embossed logo
The SPECS for Extra Small
The SPECS for Small
- Palm Circumference: 6.25 - 7.0" / 15.9 - 17.8 mm
The SPECS for Medium
- Palm Circumference: 7.0 - 7.75" / 17.8 - 19.7 mm
The SPECS for Large
- Palm Circumference: 7.75 - 8.5" / 19.7 - 21.6 mm
The SPECS for Extra Large
- Palm Circumference: 8.5 - 9.25" / 21.6 - 23.5 mm
- Palm Circumference: 9.25 - 10.0" / 23.5 - 25.4 mm
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.