Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Boys’ Montana Mitt is a warm winter mitt for keeping the tips of his fingers warm while showing him how to hit the slopes. The synthetic gripper palm provides enough purchase to get up the rope lift on the bunny hill. When cinched tight, the gauntlet will keep out the snow during a fall or while packing together snowballs for the backyard battle.
FEATURES of The North Face Boys' Montana Mitt
- New design provides a modern look and feel
- Youth-specific 5 Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Waterproof, warm and breathable
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps snow out
- Synthetic gripper palm for added grip
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Boys' Montana Mitt
- Shell: Nylon oxford
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Palm: Synthetic leather
- Palm Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker
- Back-of-Hand Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker
- Insert: HyVent
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.