Zamberlan Women's 308 Trekker RR Boot
DECENT FEATURES of the Zamberlan Women's 308 Trekker RR Boot
- Lightweight and durable tough hiker and moderate backpacker for warm, dry climates
- Specifically lasted for women, Zamberlan's 308 Trekker RR WNS is built for comfort on the trail and specifically for those who appreciate a traditional Leather-lined boot with modern amenities
- The 308 Trekker RR is built on the Vibram Ananasi platform, allowing for excellent shock absorption with enough support to handle a 40 pound pack
- Encased in 2.4mm waxed Tuscan Leather and protected up front with Zamberlan's RRS (rubber-reinforcement-system) and lined with Leather and Cambrelle for moisture wicking
- The 308 Trekker RR has the looks and performance of an instant classic
The SPECS of the Zamberlan Women's 308 Trekker RR Boot
- Weight: 580 gram
- Upper: Hydrobloc Full Grain Leather
- Leather Thickness: 2,2/2,4 mm
- Upper Protection: R.R.S "Rubber Reinforcement System"
- Hardware: H.R.T "High Resistance Treatment"
- Lining: Leather/Cambrelle
- Footbed: Anatomic Footbed
- Padding: Z.A.S "Zamberlan Air System"
- Insole/Shank: Zamberlan Modular Flex GT
- Toe and Heel: Thermoplastic
- Sole Package: Vibram Ananasi
- Construction: Cemented
- Fit: Women's