Get 30% back in Moosejaw Reward points with this product and and almost everything else at Moosejaw. That's like getting triple the amount of points to spend at Moosejaw Rewards. Just use code 3XREWARD to get the deal. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
DECENT FEATURES of the Zamberlan Men's 960 Guide GTX RR Boot
- A very robust hiker for use in harsh, off-trail conditions, with or without heavy loads
- The 960 Guide GT RR is the first boot featuring Zamberlan's new technical backing last designed for a more precise fit
- This model also features a redesigned 3/4 RRS (Rubber Rand System), constructed using an improved rubber compound with improved elasticity
- The new RRS also features a beveled edge to prevent catching and peeling
- Ideal for carrying heavier loads and hiking through rough and Steep off-trail terrain and thick brush
- The Zamberlan Vibram StarTrek features dual-density PU construction (one for comfort, one for support), a TPU stabilizer, and a tread with excellent downhill braking, toe climbing zone, wide yet grippy lugs for easy cleaning, and a heel strike zone
- The 2.8mm Hydrobloc Tuscan nubuck Leather uppers ensures the greatest protection from water and snow
- The Zamberlan RRS (rubber rand system) protects the foot and ankle as well as prevents the Leather from deterioration caused by cracking, cuts and scratches
- The Gore-Tex membrane offers maximum water protection and breathability
The SPECS of the Zamberlan Men's 960 Guide GTX RR Boot
- Weight: 840 gram
- Upper: Hydrobloc Nabuk Leather
- Leather Thickness: 2,8 mm
- Upper Protection: R.R.S "Rubber Reinforcement System"
- Hardware: H.R.T "High Resistance Treatment"
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Footbed: Zamberlan Z-Comfort Fit Footbed
- Padding: Z.A.S "Zamberlan Air System"
- Insole/Shank: Zamberlan Z-Flex GT
- Toe and Heel: Thermoplastic
- Sole Package: Vibram Star Trek
- Construction: GTX Bootee
- Fit: Men's
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.