FEATURES of the Zamberlan Men's 960 Guide GTX RR Boot
- A very robust hiker for use in harsh, off-trail conditions, with or without heavy loads
- The 960 Guide GT RR is the first boot featuring Zamberlan's new technical backing last designed for a more precise fit
- This model also features a redesigned 3/4 RRS (Rubber Rand System), constructed using an improved rubber compound with improved elasticity
- The new RRS also features a beveled edge to prevent catching and peeling
- Ideal for carrying heavier loads and hiking through rough and Steep off-trail terrain and thick brush
- The Zamberlan Vibram StarTrek features dual-density PU construction (one for comfort, one for support), a TPU stabilizer, and a tread with excellent downhill braking, toe climbing zone, wide yet grippy lugs for easy cleaning, and a heel strike zone
- The 2.8mm Hydrobloc Tuscan nubuck Leather uppers ensures the greatest protection from water and snow
- The Zamberlan RRS (rubber rand system) protects the foot and ankle as well as prevents the Leather from deterioration caused by cracking, cuts and scratches
- The Gore-Tex membrane offers maximum water protection and breathability
The SPECS of the Zamberlan Men's 960 Guide GTX RR Boot
- Weight: 840 gram
- Upper: Hydrobloc Nabuk Leather
- Leather Thickness: 2,8 mm
- Upper Protection: R.R.S "Rubber Reinforcement System"
- Hardware: H.R.T "High Resistance Treatment"
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Footbed: Zamberlan Z-Comfort Fit Footbed
- Padding: Z.A.S "Zamberlan Air System"
- Insole/Shank: Zamberlan Z-Flex GT
- Toe and Heel: Thermoplastic
- Sole Package: Vibram Star Trek
- Construction: GTX Bootee
- Fit: Men's
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.