Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Zamberlan Men's 636 Baffin GTX RR Boot
- Long distance backpacking and tough hiking with medium to heavy loads
- Solid, supportive and durable
- The Zamberlan 636 BAFFIN GT RR is an exceptionally sturdy yet uncommonly comfortable Italian-made, single-Leather upper boot
- The 636 Baffin GT RR boasts a traditional yet field proven design great for backpacking, hiking, or working outdoors
- The Zamberlan Vibram 3D outsole is made from dual-density PU and represents new world technology with deep lugs, toe climbing zone, excellent downhill braking, a TPU wedge to provide a secure footing in uneven terrain, and a forward rocker for uphill momentum
- A Gore-Tex lining is combined with Hydrobloc-treated single-Leather uppers to ensure maximum water protection
- The Zamberlan FWS (Foot Wrapping System) ensures that the foot remains securely in place without discomfort
- A Microtex collar provides moisture-wicking capability above the ankle
SPECIFICATIONS of the Zamberlan Men's 636 Baffin GTX RR Boot
- Weight: 780 gram
- Upper: Hydrobloc Nabuk Leather
- Leather Thickness: 2,4/2,6 mm
- Upper Protection: R.R.S "Rubber Reinforcement System"
- Hardware: H.R.T "High Resistance Treatment"
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Footbed: Zamberlan Z-Comfort Fit Footbed
- Padding: Z.A.S "Zamberlan Air System"
- Insole/Shank: Zamberlan Z-Flex GT
- Toe and Heel: Thermoplastic
- Sole Package: Zamberlan Vibram 3D
- Construction: GTX Bootee
- Lacing System: F.W.S "Foot Wrapping System"
- Fit: Men's
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.