Get a FREE Moosejaw Hoody with any item over $99. You will have to add the Moosejaw Hoody you want to your cart, and use code HOODY99 to make it all work. Check out the dumb rules and details. The free hoody deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
DECENT FEATURES of the Zamberlan Men's 4041 Expert Pro GTX RR Boot
- High level mountaineering and use on high routes in the mountains and glaciers are the recommended uses for this boot
- Designed for high level mountaineering and use on routes to glaciers
- Lasted for a precise fit, the boot is constructed to provide maximum sensitivity and great performance
- A double-tongue allows the user to customize their fit: Push the tongue down and let the velcro and lace system provide a secure lower-volume fit, pull the tongue up and give yourself a higher volume fit
- The Gore-Tex Duratherm lining and single Hydrobloc infused Swiss Perwanger Leather upper combine to ensure warmth and durability to minus 20 degrees Celsius
- The Expert Pro features a newly designed Vibram Teton sole that works in conjunction with Zamberlan's P.C.S. (Professional Crampon System)
- The Carbon Flex midsole makes the boot stiff and stable
- The exclusive Zamberlan R.R.S. protective rand helps prolong the life of the boot and offers improved protection for the foot
The SPECS of the Zamberlan Men's 4041 Expert Pro GTX RR Boot
- Weight: 1.390 gram
- Upper: Hydrobloc Rough Out Leather
- Leather Thickness: 2,8/3,0 mm
- Upper Protection: R.R.S "Rubber Reinforcement System"
- Hardware: H.R.T "High Resistance Treatment"
- Lining: Gore-Tex Duratherm
- Footbed: Zamberlan Z-Thermo Footbed
- Padding: Z.A.S "Zamberlan Air System"
- Insole/Shank: Zamberlan Duraflex
- Toe and Heel: Thermoplastic
- Sole Package: Vibram Teton + Zamberlan P.C.S
- Construction: GTX Bootee
- Lacing System: F.W.S "Foot Wrapping System"