Zamberlan Men's 3050 Torre GTX RR Boot
DECENT FEATURES of the Zamberlan Men's 3050 Torre GTX RR Boot
- The 3050 Torre GT RR serves as both a very comfortable and lightweight mountaineering and heavy-duty backpacking boot
- The 3050 Torre GT RR is constructed with Zamberlan Hydrobloc Leathers, combined with microfiber and Cordura panels to ensure reduced weight and avoid water absorption
- It also features an asymmetrical full rubber rand to enhance protection and water resistance
The SPECS of the Zamberlan Men's 3050 Torre GTX RR Boots
- Weight: 970 gram
- Upper: Hydrobloc Leather + Microfiber + Cordura
- Leather Thickness: 2,8 mm
- Upper Protection: R.R.S "Rubber Reinforcement System"
- Hardware: H.R.T "High Resistance Treatment"
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Footbed: Zamberlan Z-Comfort Fit Footbed
- Padding: Z.A.S "Zamberlan Air System"
- Toe and Heel: Thermoplastic
- Sole Package: Vibram Teton + Zamberlan P.C.S
- Construction: GTX Bootee
- Fit: Men's