Zamberlan Men's 1019 Davos ZW GTX RR Boot
DECENT FEATURES of the Zamberlan Men's 1019 Davos ZW GTX RR Boot
- Very comfortable yet tough and durable high-cut boot for winter season outdoor use on or off trail, on the mountain, field, or forest
- A patented construction method, the Zamberlan Welt combines the durability of a Norwegian Welt with the lightness and flexibility of a lasted construction boot
The SPECS of the Zamberlan Men's 1019 Davos ZW GTX RR Boot
- Weight: 930 gram
- Upper: Hydrobloc Full Grain Leather
- Leather Thickness: 2,6/2,8 mm
- Upper Protection: R.R.S "Rubber Reinforcement System"
- Hardware: H.R.T "High Resistance Treatment"
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Footbed: Zamberlan Z-Comfort Fit Footbed
- Padding: Z.A.S "Zamberlan Air System"
- Insole/Shank: Zamberlan Modular Flex GT
- Toe and Heel: Thermoplastic
- Sole Package: Zamberlan Vibram NorTrak
- Construction: Norwgian Welted
- Fit: Men's