Zamberlan Men's 1010 Vajolet GTX RR Boot
DECENT FEATURES of the Zamberlan Men's 1010 Vajolet GTX RR Boot
- Low Level Alpine Climbing and Backpacking
- Use With or Without Crampons
- Zamberlan's first semi-automatic, crampon-compatible backpacking boot
- The 1010 Vajolet GT RR provides all the technical features required for low-level alpine climbing and technical backpacking in a relatively lightweight package
The SPECS of the Zamberlan Men's 1010 Vajolet GTX RR Boot
- Weight: 820 gram
- Upper: Hydrobloc Leather + Microfiber + Cordura
- Upper Protection: R.R.S "Rubber Reinforcement System"
- Hardware: H.R.T "High Resistance Treatment"
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Footbed: Anatomic Footbed
- Padding: Z.A.S "Zamberlan Air System"
- Insole/Shank: Zamberlan Modular Flex GT
- Toe and Heel: Thermoplastic
- Sole Package: Vibram Zamberlan Norwalk + Semi PCS System
- Construction: Cemented
- Fit: Men's
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.