The Yakima Sparetime Two-Bike Rack is an awesome solution for travelling with a pair of bikes if you have a spare tire on the rear of your vehicle. This Yakima rack attaches directly to your spare tire's mounting bolts for a secure, snug fit, allowing you peace of mind while traveling down the road. A great Yakima bike rack for bringing your pretty and her bike with you to the trails so you can make her chase you into the mountains, or ride behind her and enjoy the view.
FEATURES of the Yakima Sparetime
- The Spare Time bike carrier is quick and easy to install, with both centered and off-center mounting
- 2 bike capacity
- Universal mounting plate with Extension fits most lug patterns
- Mounting knob is SKS-lockable to hub for added security
- Anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact
- Arms fold down when not in use
- Comes with two integrated bottle openers (perfect for double-fisting or sharing beverages with friends)
- Durable powder-coated steel construction
- Locking cable included
SPECIFICATIONS of the Yakima Sparetime
- Weight: 20.2 lbs with short Extension
- Dimension: (H x W x D): 30.5 x 13.75 x 18" (with arms extended)
- Capacity: 2 bikes, 35 lbs per bike
- Product Category: 4 Stars
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.