This versatile load assist roller makes it painless to get your boats on top of the vehicle, even if you’re loading multiple boats all by yourself. It slides out to protect your vehicle when loading, and slides side-to-side to protect you from winding up at the hospital with a double-hernia. To use this product, you’ll need an extra set of Yakima crossbars, click here to find what size you need.
DECENT FEATURES of the Yakima Showboat Kayak Rack
- Padded for your kayak's protection
- Works with your existing or new kayak racks
- Also compatible with Gunwale Brackets for easy canoe loading
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and brass hardware
- Adjusts from side to side to help with the loading of multiple kayaks
- Requires purchase of additional crossbars attached perpendicularly to your factory or Yakima car rack system (sold separately - see chart on product carton for options)
- Padded roller extends up to 34" from rear crossbar
- Roller slides from side to side to allow loading of multiple boats
- Mounts directly to round, square, and many factory crossbars
- Special fasteners provide passive security. Tool for assembly and adjustment provided
- Can be mounted under crossbars for canoe loading (to provide clearance for gunwale brackets)
- Canoe loading not permitted on factory crossbars-Stainless steel and brass hardware for superior corrosion resistance
- Weight: 7.8 lbs
- Dimension: (L x H x W): 44" x 2" x 6" x 44 1/4"
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.