The Yakima Outdoorsman 300 Full-Size Rack is a multi-sport Yakima rack system for full-size pickup trucks that clamps onto truck bed rails without the need for drilling. This Yakima rack takes the whole gamut of Yakima accessories for kick ass multi-sport compatibility, and features heavy-duty construction that can hold up to 300 whopping pounds. The Outdoorsman is a versatile top-of-vehicle Yakima rack system that still offers full access to the truck bed for easy loading and unloading of all your gear and beer. Poet. Know it.
FEATURES of the Yakima Outdoorsman 300 Full-Size Rack
- This easily-installed truck rack system clamps onto truck bed rails without any drilling
- Best for mid to full-size truck beds. If you need a truck rack system for a compact truck, see the Outdoorsman 300 Compact
- Sold in 1/2 sets - single sets combine with towers on truck roof, or full set stands alone
- Takes the whole gamut of Yak accessories, for full multi-sport compatibility
- Combines with round bars (sold separately) to perfectly match truck width
- Heavy-duty construction handles up to 300 lbs
SPECIFICATIONS of the Yakima Outdoorsman 300 Full-Size Rack
- Weight: per pair: 25 lbs
- Dimension: 29" tall (from bed rail)
- Base is 16" long
- Capacity: 300 lbs if on truck rails only (If used in conjunction with top-of-car rack, check Fit List for roof rack weight limit)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.