Right now you can get up to $50 back when you order yourself some Yakima. Go check out all the supes important rules and details, or just click to download the official Yakima rebate form. The deal is NOT good on orders placed at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The Yakima Mako Saddles turn your roof rack into a saddle-type kayak rack that cradles your kayak hull-side down. This Yakima rack accessory features form-fitting cradles that fit any hull shape, dynaflex pads that flex to grip the boat hull securely, and a tightening strap that gives you control over the grip on your kayak. A Yakima kayak rack makes it easy to load up and travel with your kayak so when you're sick of buildings, roads and people you can hit the water.
DECENT FEATURES of the Yakima Mako Saddles
- Mako pads protect the hull and Dynaflex grips provide a snug hold when you tighten the straps
- Padded buckle protects your boat and your vehicle
- Fit car rack systems with round and square crossbars
- Fits factory aerobars with the use of Universal Mighty Mounts sold seperately
- Integrated rubber pad in center of saddle allows kayak to slide when strap is loose, then grips hull securely when straps are tightened
- For use with plastic and composite hulls
- Mako Pads(8004027) add an extra layer of protection at contact points with boat to protect hull's finish (suggested for optimal protection of gel-coated composite hulls). The pads also allow for easier sliding of kayak into cradles
- Can be used in conjunction with Hully Roller
- Weight: per pair: 3 lbs
- Dimension: (T x W x L): 6.5" x 8" x 10"
- Capacity: 2 pair per kayak (or 1 pair Makos with 1 pair of HullyRollers)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.