Right now you can get up to $50 back when you order yourself some Yakima. Go check out all the supes important rules and details, or just click to download the official Yakima rebate form. The deal is NOT good on orders placed at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The Mako Aero Saddles by Yakima are practical saddles that come with all the hardware you need to secure your boat with a kung-fu grip, yet cradle it gently and keep it looking pretty. They offer SKS security. Plus, they and fit round, square and factory crossbars right out of the box.
Mako Aero Saddles are sold in sets of two, so you can pair them with another set of saddles, or for super ease of loading, match them with load-assist HullyRollers.
DECENT FEATURES of the Yakima Mako Aero Saddles
- Mako pads protect the hull, and Dynaflex grips provide a snug hold when you tighten the straps
- Sold in a set of two saddles, you will need two sets for one vehicle or pair a set of Make Aero Saddles with a set of Yakima's HullyRollers to make for easy loading
- Padded buckle protects your boat and your vehicle
- MakoAero saddles fit car rack systems with round, square and factory crossbars out of the box
- SKS locking system (Lock CoreS sold separately)
- Fit List on carton
- For use with plastic and composite hulls
- Included Mako Pads add an extra layer of protection at contact points with boat to protect hull's finish (suggested for optimal protection of gel-coated composite hulls). The pads also allow for easier sliding of kayak into cradles
- SKS compatibility
- Use Yakima's Heavy Duty strap instead of the two piece strap previously used in the Mako
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Dimension: (H x W x L): 8.5" x 7 4/3" x 9.5"
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.