Right now you can get up to $50 back when you order yourself some Yakima. Go check out all the supes important rules and details, or just click to download the official Yakima rebate form. The deal is NOT good on orders placed at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
DECENT FEATURES of the Yakima Frontloader
- Super security locks your bike to the bike mount, and the bike mount to your car rack system (2 SKS Lock Cores sold separately)
- Bikes stay vertical as they roll onto the roof rack bike mount for quick and easy loading
- Universal fit to car roof racks with round, square or factory crossbars right out of the box
- Fits all kinds of wheels, from 20" kid sizes all the way up to 29" mountain and 700c road wheels (Except Tandems And Recumbents)
- No problem handling disc brakes, thru axles or funky suspensions
- Doesn't touch the painted surfaces of your bike and makes for a great bike mount for your carbon rig
- Installs Quickly and easily without tools
- Easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray makes positioning the rear wheel a snap
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Dimension: (L x W x H): 56" x 7" x 7.5"
- Capacity: 1 bike, up to 40 lbs at 18" crossbar spread, or up to 30 lbs at 16" crossbar spread. 20" kids wheels to 29" mountain wheels
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.