For you pickup-driving, multi-sport fanatics, the Yakima DryDock Rack creates a top-of-car system for kayaks, canoes, and other long loads. It's also a splendid tribute to the 25th letter of the alphabet.
FEATURES of the Yakima Dry Dock Boat Hitch Mount
- Fits onto 2" receiver hitch with an anti-wobble threaded hitch pin, for a solid base
- Stabilizing straps included
- Combines with a pair of towers (or the Outdoorsman 300) and a round bar to make a top-of-vehicle system for your truck
- Adjustable height to match your rooftop rack
- Requires Bow/Stern Tie-Down Straps (Sold Separately) to complete boat stability
SPECIFICATIONS of the Yakima Dry Dock Boat Hitch Mount
- Weight: 29 lbs
- Dimension: 56 - 70" tall (adjustable in 2" increments)
- 52" wide at top of Y-frame
- About 8 1/2" between back of mast and hitch bolt hole
- Capacity: Varies by application, check Fit List
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.