The Yakima Round Crossbars are the backbone of a Yakima roof rack system and can be installed onto a vehicle using coordinating Yakima towers. A Yakima rack allows you to easily travel with your favorite gears and toys no matter how big a piece of crap your ride is, and crossbars provide stability to a roof rack system and can also support sport-specific racks such as Yakima bike racks, Yakima ski racks and Yakima canoe and kayak racks. If your vehicle isn't cool enough for a Yakima hitch rack, grab some Yakima crossbars and towers and never miss a step.
DECENT FEATURES of the Yakima Crossbars
- Made from vinyl coated galvanized steel
- Sold here in pairs
- End caps are sold separately
- Crossbars attach to Yakima towers when building a roof rack
- Provides stability to a roof rack
- Supports the sport-specific mounts that carry gear
- Width of crossbars will determine how much gear you can carry
The SPECS of the Yakima Crossbars
The SPECS for 48"The SPECS for 58"The SPECS for 66"The SPECS for 78"
- Dimension: 1 1/8" diameter
- Steel wall is .085" thick
- Capacity: Load capacity varies by vehicle and application
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.