The Westcomb Women's Sphere Top is a fleece shirt for cold weather expeditions up the mountain. Stuffs into a pack easily when not in use and is ready to go to work when you get cold. Flatlock seams reduce bulk and a longer sleeve ensures your hands are covered. Polartec Power Stretch fabric wraps around your body with 4-way stretch, providing unrestricted movement throughout. The Power Stretch breaths so you don't overheat, and if you do find yourself heating up too quickly, open up the quarter zip for fast venting.
FEATURES of the Westcomb Women's Sphere Top
- Velour lined collar protects your chin and neck from the cold wind and chaffing
- 4 Way Stretch provides body hugging stretch for mobility and form fitting comfort
- Deep front zipper for ease and convenience
- Raglan sleeves
- Exceptionally warm, technical and comfortable 4-way stretch velour
- Provides uncompromising thermal regulation and flexibility in frigid winter conditions
- Great warmth to weight ratio
- Abrasion-free flat seam construction allows for next-to-skin comfort, and eliminates obstruction from seam edges
SPECIFICATIONS of the Westcomb Women's Sphere Top
- Weight: 10 oz / 270 g
- Polartec Power Stretch
- Flatlock construction
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.