Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Westcomb Women’s Sphere Bottom is a warm base layer for alpine expeditions. The Polartec Power Stretch Fleece is warm with lots of stretch, for plenty of movement as you make your way up the mountain. The velour-lined waist is soft against your skin and is comfortable all day long. Flatlock seams allow for layering and reduced bulk.
FEATURES of the Westcomb Women's Sphere Bottom
- Mid-weight layering pant for every winter alpine expedition
- Incorporates permanent 4-way stretch properties that allows for a snug fit without restriction or sacrificing warmth and comfort
- Adjustable waist system is easy to adjust with one hand; just pull the cinch-cord within the hand pockets to lock out the elements. Press the one-handed release on the outside hem to loosen the waist back up
- Velour lined waist provides all day comfort around the waist
- Abrasion-free flat seam construction allows for next-to-skin comfort, and eliminates obstruction from seam edges
- Polartec PowerStretch is a body-hugging 4-way stretch with exceptional shape retention, comfort and moisture management which keeps you dry when you sweat and provide constant warmth without weight
SPECIFICATIONS of the Westcomb Women's Sphere Bottom
- Weight: 8 oz / 220 g
- Polartec Power Stretch
- Flatlock construction
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.