Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Westcomb Women's Chilko Sweater is a down jacket for layering or alone on cold winter days. The Pertex Quantum fabric is super lightweight and combined with the 850 fill HutteriteDown, the Chilko packs down small so you can throw it in your pack for later. The two hand pockets are Velour lined for extra warmth on the trail and zips up for your keys or wallet. An large inside pocket stashes items like your phone or mp3 player for additional security. When worn alone, the center zip has a windguard to prevent drafty spots. Drafty is totally a word.
FEATURES of the Westcomb Women's Chilko Sweater
- Adjustable waist system - Easy to adjust with one hand
- Compresses easily into your daypack for back-country adventures
- Works well as a layering piece or stand alone winter jacket
- Velour lined hand warmer pockets that shut out the frigid cold
- Internal stash pocket - Large easy access pocket keeps your water bottle, MP3 player, iPhone, or other valuables secure and dry
- Full zip ease with windguard to shut out wind and rain for added comfort
SPECIFICATIONS of the Westcomb Women's Chilko Sweater
- Weight: 11 oz / 312 g
- Insulation: 850 Fill Goose Down
- Clothing Fit: Regular Fit
- Pertex Quantum – Lightest fabric in the Pertex family with the best strength to weight ratio
- HutteriteDown - Exclusive hypoallergenic pure Hutterite Goose down is the standard for loft, warmth and durability
- 12 SPI construction - 12 stitches per inch single needle construction allows for maximum seam integrity without compromising downproofness
- Laminated YKK zippers
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.