The Westcomb Men's Sphere Top is a quarter zip fleece for frigid alpine adventures. The Polartec PowerStretch fleece is stretchy, allowing for plenty of movement, while also wicking sweat and drying it out for a comfortable day in the cold. Raglan sleeves and flatlock seams ensure low bulk and comfort under pack straps. When your blood starts pumping and you heat up, open the quarter zip to release the excess heat.
FEATURES of the Westcomb Men's Sphere Top
Provides thermal regulation with flexibility in frigid temperatures
Exceptional warmth to weight ratio
Velour lined collar
4 Way Stretch
Men's Outerwear & Clothing
28 - 30"
32 - 34"
36 - 38"
40 - 42"
WESTCOMB MEASUREMENT GUIDE
How to Measure
To get the most accurate measurement, use a flexible measuring tape and refer to the measuring guide info below.
1. CHEST - Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
2. WAIST - Measure loosely around waist above or around belly button.
3. HIP - Stand, feet together, and measure around the fullest part of the seat.
4. INSEAM - Measure from crotch to the floor.
5. SLEEVE - With elbow bent, measure from center back of neck to back elbow and down to outside wrist bone.
Rated 5 out of
Love it!I wore this thing as my top layer out in some high winds with light rain yesterday. It seems pretty wind resistant believe it or not. I wasn't really expecting that when I purchased it. It also kept me dry and highly mobile. Looks good and feels high quality. I love Westcomb products and have a couple of their jackets, one a Polartech Neoshell, the other an eVent. Polartech is the way to go in my opinion.