When active in frigid conditions, optimal performance hinges on your base layer's proper ability to control of the relative humidity and temperature closest to your body, without restricting movement. Made with Polartec Power Stretch, the Sphere Pants will flex as you flex, and keep you dry when you sweat. The soft inner face wicks moisture away from your skin. The moisture is then transported to the fabric's outer face, where the increased surface area enables it to dry out twice as fast as cotton. Next-to-skin fit, construction, and comfort features, like a velour-lined collar and abrasion-free flat lock seams. Wraps your lower body with a snug, unrestrictive fit. Other than the increased performance and dry comfort provided, you won't even notice the Sphere Pants are on, just the way it ought to be.
FEATURES of the Westcomb Men's Sphere Bottom
- Mid-weight layering pant for every winter alpine expedition
- Incorporates permanent 4-way stretch properties that allows for a snug fit without restriction or sacrificing warmth and comfort
- Adjustable waist system is easy to adjust with one hand; just pull the cinch-cord within the hand pockets to lock out the elements. Press the one-handed release on the outside hem to loosen the waist back up
- Velour lined waist provides all day comfort around the waist
- Abrasion-free flat seam construction allows for next-to-skin comfort, and eliminates obstruction from seam edges
- Polartec PowerStretch is a body-hugging 4-way stretch with exceptional shape retention, comfort and moisture management which keeps you dry when you sweat and provide constant warmth without weight
SPECIFICATIONS of the Westcomb Men's Sphere Bottom
- Weight: 7 oz / 212 g
- Polartec Power Stretch
- Flatlock construction
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.