Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Westcomb Men’s Specter LT Hoody is a hard shell for blocking rain on hike after hike. The eVent fabric is extremely lightweight for those counting grams and can be jammed into your front pouch for at-the-ready use when the skies open unexpectedly. The fixed hood adjusts at three points and is helmet-compatible. When the jacket is zipped all the way, you can tuck your face and chin into the velour-lined collar for non-chafing protection from wind and sideways-rain. Velcro at the cuffs wrap the fabric closer around your wrists to shut out drafts and rain. Sideways-rain is the worst.
FEATURES of the Westcomb Men's Specter LT Hoody
- Fixed storm hood is 3-point adjustable and roomy enough to wear over a helmet, yet cinches comfortably down when worn without one. Bungee cord on each side of the hood and a third in back simply adjust with one-handed ease, keeping your other hand ready for the unexpected
- Adjustable waist system is easy to adjust with one hand; just pull the cinch-cord within the hand pockets to lock out the elements. Press the one-handed release on the outside hem to loosen the jacket back up
- Internal media pocket is easy to access and keeps your MP3 player, iPhone, or other valuables secure and dry
- High collar with Velour lined chin-guard provides comfort and protection from the elements for your neck and face
- Velcro cuff closure keeps wind and rain from creeping in right at the wrists
- Low profile moulded cuff tabs
- 2 Hand pockets
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon zippers
SPECIFICATIONS of the Westcomb Men's Specter LT Hoody
- Weight: 10 oz / 314 g
- 95 NR eVent
- 560 NST eVent
- 20 SPI
- Micro Seam Tape
- Laminated cuff and hem
- Articulated elbows
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.