FEATURES of the Westcomb Men's Skeena LT Hoody
Fixed Storm Hood: The 3-point adjustable hood is roomy enough to wear over a helmet, yet cinches comfortably down when worn without one Bungee cord on each side of the hood and a third in back simply adjust with one-handed ease, keeping your other hand ready for the unexpected Mapp lined Adjustable Waist System: Easy to adjust with one hand; just pull the cinch-cord within the hand pockets to lock out the elements Press the one-handed release on the outside hem to loosen the jacket back up 2 Large Hand Pockets: Keep essentials easily accessible in these large pockets Velour lining adds warmth and comfort when your hands need a break High Collar with Velour Lined Chin-Guard: Provides comfort and protection from the elements for your neck and face Elasticized Cuff Closure: Comfortably keeps snow, wind, and rain from creeping in right at the wrists Internal Media Pocket: Easy to access pocket keeps your MP3 player, iPhone, or other valuables secure and dry CF Zip with Wind Guard: Full zip ease with wind guard to shut out wind and rain for added comfort
We only ship this brand to US Addresses.
Men's Outerwear & Clothing
28 - 30"
32 - 34"
36 - 38"
40 - 42"
WESTCOMB MEASUREMENT GUIDE
How to Measure
To get the most accurate measurement, use a flexible measuring tape and refer to the measuring guide info below.
1. CHEST - Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
2. WAIST - Measure loosely around waist above or around belly button.
3. HIP - Stand, feet together, and measure around the fullest part of the seat.
4. INSEAM - Measure from crotch to the floor.
5. SLEEVE - With elbow bent, measure from center back of neck to back elbow and down to outside wrist bone.
Call Moosejaw at 877.MOOSEJAW (1.877.666.7352) or 22.214.171.12400 32200 North Avis Suite 100, Madison Heights, MI 48071.
FAX: 248.246.4001 © 1995-2014 New Moosejaw, LLC All Rights Reserved.
Go to Desktop Site