DECENT FEATURES of the Westcomb Men's Skeena LT Hoody
- Fixed Storm Hood: The 3-point adjustable hood is roomy enough to wear over a helmet, yet cinches comfortably down when worn without one
- Bungee cord on each side of the hood and a third in back simply adjust with one-handed ease, keeping your other hand ready for the unexpected
- Mapp lined
- Adjustable Waist System: Easy to adjust with one hand; just pull the cinch-cord within the hand pockets to lock out the elements
- Press the one-handed release on the outside hem to loosen the jacket back up
- 2 Large Hand Pockets: Keep essentials easily accessible in these large pockets
- Velour lining adds warmth and comfort when your hands need a break
- High Collar with Velour Lined Chin-Guard: Provides comfort and protection from the elements for your neck and face
- Elasticized Cuff Closure: Comfortably keeps snow, wind, and rain from creeping in right at the wrists
- Internal Media Pocket: Easy to access pocket keeps your MP3 player, iPhone, or other valuables secure and dry
- CF Zip with Wind Guard: Full zip ease with wind guard to shut out wind and rain for added comfort
Men's Outerwear & Clothing
||28 - 30"
||32 - 34"
||36 - 38"
||40 - 42"
|WESTCOMB MEASUREMENT GUIDE
How to Measure
To get the most accurate measurement, use a flexible measuring tape and refer to the measuring guide info below.
1. CHEST - Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
2. WAIST - Measure loosely around waist above or around belly button.
3. HIP - Stand, feet together, and measure around the fullest part of the seat.
4. INSEAM - Measure from crotch to the floor.
5. SLEEVE - With elbow bent, measure from center back of neck to back elbow and down to outside wrist bone.