The lightweight Recon Cargo is an all-season, all-weather, softshell pant designed for the all-around outdoor enthusiast. Spring climbers, summer hikers, and fall trekkers will like the stretch, abrasion-resistant and breathable schoeller® Dynamic fabric technology.
FEATURES of the Westcomb Men's Recon Cargo
Velour lined waistband
Adjustable waist system
Nylon belt with center snap closure
2 Hand pockets
1 Cargo pocket
We only ship this brand to US Addresses.
Men's Outerwear & Clothing
28 - 30"
32 - 34"
36 - 38"
40 - 42"
WESTCOMB MEASUREMENT GUIDE
How to Measure
To get the most accurate measurement, use a flexible measuring tape and refer to the measuring guide info below.
1. CHEST - Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
2. WAIST - Measure loosely around waist above or around belly button.
3. HIP - Stand, feet together, and measure around the fullest part of the seat.
4. INSEAM - Measure from crotch to the floor.
5. SLEEVE - With elbow bent, measure from center back of neck to back elbow and down to outside wrist bone.
Rated 5 out of
Coolest, most versatile pants you'll ever ownThe fit is fairly trim in the waist and hips, more relaxed around the legs. The Schoeller dynamic fabric stretches incredibly. With the articulated knees and gusseted crotch, you won't feel any binding or tightness. I've gone wall climbing in them and it was nice pull the cinch cord at ankles so the pant bottoms didn't snag. I've also worn them to the gym and did a full workout and hardly felt them on. I also wear these to work. In weight the fabric’s a little lighter, but close to denim, so I see them as three season pants (Fall, Spring, Winter). NanoSphere make these a bargin. For kicks I tried the Ketchup test and it worked. Blotched some on, sprayed off with water, and wiped dry. WOW!,,
Date published: 2012-10-04
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.3.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10200426, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;