Relaxed fit with sic style lines make the Ozone Hoody an easy decision for cold weather outings. Light and Warm, the Polartec® PowerStretch Pro® technology makes the Ozone Hoody a great active layer for your winter pursuits.
The Westcomb Men’s Ozone Hoody is a technical fleece jacket for winter hiking or skiing. The Polartec Power Stretch Pro fleece is lightweight and super stretchy for unrestricted movement. The athletic hood fits close against your head and face to prevent drafts from sneaking inside. Thumb loops pull the cuffs slightly over your hands for additional warmth and keep sleeves in place when wearing a hardshell over top. Flat-lock seams throughout allow for packs to be worn comfortably.
FEATURES of the Westcomb Men's Ozone Hoody
2 Hand Pockets
Trim stretch Hood
2 Way Centre Zipper
Relaxed fit with minimalist style lines make
Light and Warm, the Polartec Power Stretch Pro technology makes the Ozone Hoody a great active layer
Body Hugging 4 way stretch with exceptional shape retention, comfort and breathability
New Nylon face constructin for extra durability
Polartec PowerStretch Pro
Integrated thumb loops
We only ship this brand to US Addresses.
Climbing, Hiking, Backpacking, Casual
Mountain Performance, Athletically Inspired, Slope to Lodge
Men's Outerwear & Clothing
28 - 30"
32 - 34"
36 - 38"
40 - 42"
WESTCOMB MEASUREMENT GUIDE
How to Measure
To get the most accurate measurement, use a flexible measuring tape and refer to the measuring guide info below.
1. CHEST - Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
2. WAIST - Measure loosely around waist above or around belly button.
3. HIP - Stand, feet together, and measure around the fullest part of the seat.
4. INSEAM - Measure from crotch to the floor.
5. SLEEVE - With elbow bent, measure from center back of neck to back elbow and down to outside wrist bone.