The Westcomb Men's Cruiser LT Jacket. Your journey begins in the warm low-lying plains and ends at the cool glacier-crusted summit. Lightweight and compressible, the Cruiser LT will provide wet weather protection on your epic backpacking trip regardless of the forecast.
The Westcomb Men's Cruiser LT Jacket is a lightweight rain jacket for long weeks of backpacking. Stuff the Cruiser LT under a bungee cord on the outside of your pack for quickaccess when the weather takes a turn for the worse. The helmet compatible hood is drop-style, which keeps it out of the way when not on, and allows the high collar to keep your neckblocked from wind. When it's still raining but just too warm, open up the pit zips for a little air while still protected from the downpour.
FEATURES of the Westcomb Men's Cruiser LT Jacket
- The 3-point adjustable hood is roomy enough to wear over a helmet, yet cinches comfortably down when worn without one. Bungee cord on each side of the hood and a third in back simply adjust with one-handed ease, keeping your other hand ready for the unexpected
- Adjustable waist system is easy to adjust with one hand; just pull the cinch-cord within the hand pockets to lock out the elements. Press the one-handed release on the outside hem to loosen the jacket back up
- High collar with velour-lined chin-guard
- Moulded cuff tabs with elasticized closure
- Internal media pocket which is easy to access and keeps your MP3 player, iPhone, or other valuables secure and dry
- 1 DRI Napoleon pocket with DRI flap
- 2 Hand pockets
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon
- Totally waterproof, breathable, compressible, and lightweight
- The Cruiser LT is the ultimate rain and wet climate shell. Constructed of waterproof-breathable eVent technology, this piece is engineered for optimal protection and comfort across a wide temperature range, when every gram counts
- YKK PU zippers - Provide smooth operation with watertight performance. Reduces weight by eliminating the need for storm flap
- 20 stitches per inch exceed industry standards by at least 2x. This higher SPI allows for a lighter, yet stronger fabric seam giving a lifetime of wear and tear while reducing weight
- Micro Seam Taping creates the thinnest waterproof boundary while creating a more pliable seam without the added weight
- Laminated zippers, waist hem & wrist hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Westcomb Men's Cruiser LT Jacket
- 280NR eVent (ePTFE) with DWR
- 560 NST eVent (ePTFE) with DWR
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.