Award Winner - National Geographic Adventure Gear of the Year Award 2013
The Westcomb Men's Crest Hoody is a softshell for keeping things light while hiking the PCT. The Crest Hoody packs down to the size of an orange so you can jam it into your backpackand hide it away until the skies turn dark. The Pertex Equilibrium fabric is weatherproof, providing wind and water protection. The athletic fit will be close to your body, not baggy, and allow for a baselayer to be worn underneath. Light elastic at the hood, cuffs, and hem ensure drafts stay out as you power through the trail.
National Geographic Adventure Gear of the Year Award - 2013
Backpacking, Skiing, Casual, Mountaineering and Alpine
Men's Outerwear & Clothing
28 - 30"
32 - 34"
36 - 38"
40 - 42"
WESTCOMB MEASUREMENT GUIDE
How to Measure
To get the most accurate measurement, use a flexible measuring tape and refer to the measuring guide info below.
1. CHEST - Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
2. WAIST - Measure loosely around waist above or around belly button.
3. HIP - Stand, feet together, and measure around the fullest part of the seat.
4. INSEAM - Measure from crotch to the floor.
5. SLEEVE - With elbow bent, measure from center back of neck to back elbow and down to outside wrist bone.
Rated 3 out of
Quality is exellent. Different than picturedThe quality of this jacket is very solid, as is Westcomb's reputation. Super light, yet sturdy construction as well. The Large was too big for me, and I am 6'1 170 lbs. The sleeves are plenty long, which is nice. The color in the picture is right on for the dark gray.
The one warning is that at least the hoody I received is different than the picture and description. There is not elastic at the cuff. It has a velcro tab. Another point, in my opinion the elastic at the hem is not substantial enough to keep wind out, but that may be because it was to large for me.