The Westcomb Men's Chilko Sweater is a down jacket for backcountry skiing and hiking. The mandarin collar doesn't taste like oranges, it means it is short, unfolded and stands up against your neck for warmth. Grab the Chilko out of your backpack for use as an emergency layer or wear it as a mid-layer under your hardshell before you get on the trail. The silky touch of Pertex Quantum fabric is soft against your skinand slides over layers easily. Let the 900-fill down wrap around you like a soft, warm pillow out in the backcountry.
FEATURES of the Westcomb Men's Chilko Sweater
- Adjustable waist system is easy to adjust with one hand; just pull the cinch-cord to lock out the elements. Press the one-handed release on the outside hem to loosen the jacket back up
- 2 hand pockets that are velour lined to shut out the frigid cold
- Internal stash pocket provides easy access to your water bottle, MP3 player, iPhone, or other valuables. Keeps them secure and dry
- Center zip with windguard provides full zip ease with windguard to shut out wind and rain for added comfort
SPECIFICATIONS of the Westcomb Men's Chilko Sweater
- Pertex Quantum 15 Denier
- 900-fill Canadian HutteriteDown
- 12 SP
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.