The Westcomb Men's Cayoosh LT Sweater is a down jacket for use as a mid-layer during active alpine climbing trips or worn alone in mild weather. The Cayoosh LT has a hybrid construction, where the warmth will come from the 900-fill down, breathability is added by the Polartec WindPro fleece at the side panels and underarms. The WindPro fabric allows your hotspots to keep cool while still blocking harsh winds. The short collar stays out of the way underneath layers, but is packed with plenty of down for warmth around the neck. The lightweight Cayoaosh packs down small for an emergency layer or just when you're feeling chilly.
FEATURES of the Westcomb Men's Cayoosh LT Sweater
Center full zip ease with windguard to shut out wind and rain for added comfort
2 Velour lined hand warmer pockets that shut out the frigid cold
Lightest weight down sweater in a Pertex Quantum package
Polartec WindPro stretch underarm and side panels this piece is cut closer to the body form for fit and comfot without sacrificing freedom of movement
We only ship this brand to US Addresses.
Backcountry Skiing, Ice and Mixed Climbing, Mountaineering and Alpine
Mountain Performance, Slope to Lodge
Men's Outerwear & Clothing
28 - 30"
32 - 34"
36 - 38"
40 - 42"
WESTCOMB MEASUREMENT GUIDE
How to Measure
To get the most accurate measurement, use a flexible measuring tape and refer to the measuring guide info below.
1. CHEST - Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
2. WAIST - Measure loosely around waist above or around belly button.
3. HIP - Stand, feet together, and measure around the fullest part of the seat.
4. INSEAM - Measure from crotch to the floor.
5. SLEEVE - With elbow bent, measure from center back of neck to back elbow and down to outside wrist bone.
Rated 5 out of
How to build a better sweaterI bought this because the same sweater (brand "A" ) kept tearing. Not as sexy a fit as brand A but much more durable and comfortable. Brand A is dead to me!