Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Cayoosh LT Hoody is a hybrid 850-fill down and Polartec WindPro hooded jacket. Innovative, this warmth-in-winter piece provides overhead protection during the most active outdoor adventures.
The Westcomb Men's Cayoosh LT Hoody is a down jacket for frigid trips on the mountain or mild weather hikes. The Cayoosh LT Hoody is a hybrid, with 900-fill down packed into the hood, chest, back, and tops of sleeves, while the underarms and side panels feature Polartec PowerStretch Pro fabric. The side panels are a windproof fleece, to promote breathability during active pursuits while still maintaining the warmth. On mild days, the hoody packs down small for stashing in your pack so you can pull it out when the weather takes a turn for the worst. Pull up the insulated hood and the elastic will keep it against your face to prevent drafts.
FEATURES of the Westcomb Men's Cayoosh LT Hoody
- Fixed storm hood
- Center full zip ease with windguard to shut out wind and rain for added comfort
- 2 Velour lined hand warmer pockets that shut out the frigid cold
- Stretch panels
- Lightest weight down sweater in a Pertex Quantum package
- Polartec WindPro stretch underarm and side panels this piece is cut closer to the body form for fit and comfot without sacrificing freedom of movement
SPECIFICATIONS of the Westcomb Men's Cayoosh LT Hoody
- Weight: 13 oz / 370 g
- Pertex Quantum 15 Denier
- Polartec PowerStretch Pro
- 900-fill Canadian HutteriteDown
- 12 SP
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.