The Westcomb Men’s Boreal Top is a lightweight fleece pullover for high output activities in cold weather. The Polartec WindPro fabric is the lightest technical fleece in the Westcomb line and has 4 times the wind protection of a traditional fleece. The waffle pattern provides breathability so you can work up a sweat and not overheat. The ¼ zip opens for quick venting when you’re really working hard. Thumb loops at the cuff pull the sleeve over your hand for extra warmth and they’ll also keep sleeves in line under layers. Raglan sleeves allow for comfort under pack straps and a napoleon pocket keeps snacks close by.
FEATURES of the Westcomb Men's Boreal Top
The lightest technical fleece layer offered by Westcomb
Polartec Wind Pro offers 4 times the wind protection of traditional fleece
Polartec Wind Pro
We only ship this brand to US Addresses.
Polartec Wind Pro
The lightweight warmth of Polartec Wind Pro allows it to function as both a high performance outer layer, or a comfy insulating layer. Its resistance to wind and water further increases the versatility. All of that in a durable package.
Men's Outerwear & Clothing
28 - 30"
32 - 34"
36 - 38"
40 - 42"
WESTCOMB MEASUREMENT GUIDE
How to Measure
To get the most accurate measurement, use a flexible measuring tape and refer to the measuring guide info below.
1. CHEST - Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
2. WAIST - Measure loosely around waist above or around belly button.
3. HIP - Stand, feet together, and measure around the fullest part of the seat.
4. INSEAM - Measure from crotch to the floor.
5. SLEEVE - With elbow bent, measure from center back of neck to back elbow and down to outside wrist bone.
Rated 5 out of
Good oneBought this mainly because it was recommended by a friend and was not disappointed. The quality of the materials is excellent and the fit is very good. It looks great and feels great on the skin and seems to take wind and cold pretty well.
Overall I like it.